How To Report a Concern


Before You File a Concern:

  • Have you discussed your concern with the facility’s Chief Administrator and the Director of Nursing?
  • Have you discussed your concern with the primary provider and/or the facility’s Medical Director?

*Please Note:  This email box is not monitored 24x7.  If you have a concern that needs to be immediately addressed, please contact the Facility and speak with the Facility Staff.*

If you wish to file a concern, please contact us at:

North Dakota Health Response and Licensure
Division of Health Facilities
1720 Burlington Drive, Suite A
Bismarck ND 58504-7736
Telephone: 701-328-2352
Fax: 701-328-1890

Submit your Concern Online:  Health Facility Program Complaint Intake Form

Mail your Concern:  Health Facilities Program Complaint Intake SFN 31954 (2-2021) PDF