Do NOT travel if you are sick with COVID-19.
The COVID-19 public health hotline is available at 866-207-2880, press option 1, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Holidays may affect these hours.
Are You Traveling Into North Dakota?
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others around you.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Make sure you are informed about what you need to return to the United States. The North Dakota Department of Health is not aware of what options are available at your destination to meet U.S., carrier, or destination requirements.
Arriving in North Dakota
- Domestic travel: click here
- International travel: click here
- Get tested with a viral test if your travel involved situations with greater risk of exposure such as being in crowded places while not wearing a high-quality mask or respirator.
- Monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Follow additional guidance if you know you were exposed to a person with COVID-19.
- Follow all state, tribal, local, and territorial recommendations or requirements after travel.
- If you are going to be around someone who is at higher risk of getting very sick with COVID-19, consider additional precautions.