Do NOT travel if you are sick or if you have been around someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days. No travel is allowed by air if test is positive and you are within your infectious period.
The COVID-19 public health hotline is available at 866-207-2880, press option 1, Monday-Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. Holidays may affect these hours.
Are You Traveling Into North Dakota?
- Wear a mask to protect yourself and others around you.
- Practice social distancing when possible.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
Make sure you are informed about what you need to return to the United States. The North Dakota Department of Health is not aware of what options are available at your destination to meet U.S., carrier, or destination requirements.
Arriving in North Dakota
The state of North Dakota recommends following CDC guidance.
Fully vaccinated individuals:
- Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel AND stay home and self-quarantine for a full 7 days after travel.
- If you don't get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
- Avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for 14 days, whether you get tested or not.
- If your test is positive or you have symptoms of COVID-19, isolate yourself from others and follow North Dakota Department of Health recommendations.
The State of North Dakota has no additional recommendations or requirements. Click here to see existing State Health Officer Orders.