North Dakota has Medicare/Medicaid certified end stage renal dialysis facilities. These kidney dialysis units are scattered throughout the state and provide renal dialysis services necessary for residents of the state with kidney impairment to live normal lives. North Dakota also has renal transplantation centers.
- State Operations Manual - Appendix H - Guidance to Surveyors: End Stage Renal Disease Facilities
- Plan of Correction Template
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Dialysis Facility Compare Site
- Conditions for Coverage for End Stage Renal Disease Facilities; Final Rule
- FAQs ESRD Rollout Final 082808
- ESRD Conditions Crosswalk Final 080408
- End Stage Renal Disease Program Interpretive Guidance Version 1.1