Nonalcoholic beverages sold or distributed by a bottler, manufacturer, processor or importer in North Dakota must be licensed by the North Dakota Department of Health. 

Regulatory Code

Additional Information

      Send application, labels, and license fee to:

               North Dakota Department of Health
Division of Food and Lodging
600 E. Boulevard Avenue, Dept. 301
Bismarck, ND 58505-0200