School settings are one of the many community locations where preventive dental care can be provided through the School-based Fluoride Varnish and Dental Sealant Program. Teachers, school nurses, and other school staff and personnel have the opportunity to also provide oral health education in K-12 settings.
- DeltaDental Teaching Tools by Grade Level
- How to Floss: Coloring Sheet
- Oral Health Resources and Curriculum for K-12 Educators from Oral Health Foundation
- Children's Oral Health Activity Book
- Video: Right amount of toothpaste
- Video: Toothbrush storage
- Video: Your toothbrush is calling!
- Video: A Toothbrush for every season