School settings are one of the many community locations where preventive dental care can be provided through the School-based Fluoride Varnish and Dental Sealant Program. Teachers, school nurses, and other school staff and personnel have the opportunity to also provide oral health education in K-12 settings.
- View and share a 30-second video on the benefits of tap water.
- Rethink Your Drink | This poster promotes tap water for kids.
- SEAL!ND | North Dakota School-Based Sealant Program.
- North Dakota Oral Health: Pre-Kindergarten | This infographic provides oral hygiene tips for children pre-kindergarten age.
- Protect Your Baby's Teeth and Gums | This infographic demonstrates the dos and don'ts of protecting your baby's teeth and gums.
- Protecting the Smiles of our Indigenous Children | This infographic provides oral health hygiene tips for students in grades K-5.
- Promoting Healthy Smiles in Grades K-5 | This infographic provides oral health hygiene tips for students in grades K-5.
- Indigenous Teen Dental Habits to Promote Social, Physical, and Mental Health | This infographic provides oral health hygiene tips for students in middle and high school.
- Protecting Your Smile in Middle and High School | This infographic provides oral health hygiene tips for students in middle and high school.
- Dental Sealants | This infographic illustrates why dental sealants are important for children’s oral health.
- DeltaDental Teaching Tools by Grade Level
- How to Floss: Coloring Sheet
- Oral Health Resources and Curriculum for K-12 Educators from Oral Health Foundation
- Children's Oral Health Activity Book
- Video: Right amount of toothpaste
- Video: Toothbrush storage
- Video: Your toothbrush is calling!
- Video: A Toothbrush for every season