The North Dakota Oral Health Program has pulled together resources for health care professionals to address dental care access. These resources are intended for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses in any clinical setting.
Resources for Health Professionals
- Blood Pressure Screening at Your Dental Office | This infographic shows the importance of checking a patient's blood pressure at a dental appointment.
Resources to Share with Patients and Clients
- Follow-Up for Hypertension | This infographic shows why high blood pressure can raise the risk of heart disease and stroke, why to follow up with a doctor, and tips for maintaining healthy blood pressure.
- North Dakota Oral Health: Pre-Kindergarten | This infographic provides oral hygiene tips for children pre-kindergarten age.
- Protect Your Baby's Teeth and Gums | This infographic demonstrates the dos and don'ts of protecting your baby's teeth and gums.
- Dental Sealants | This infographic illustrates why dental sealants are important for children’s oral health.