State Health Council special meeting scheduled for October 16
BISMARCK, N.D. – The State Health Council, the advisory body of the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH), will hold a special meeting Friday, October 16, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. via video conference at https://youtu.be/PXajQDaF35s. If special accommodations are needed, please call the NDDoH at 701-328-2408.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Roles & responsibilities of the State Health Council
- Updates on testing and how testing is currently designed to inform COVID-19 response strategies
- Updates on contact tracing and how these inform COVID-19 response strategies
- Updates on data analyses and how analyses inform COVID-19 response strategies
- Update on health strategy development
- Update for the NDDoH on communications with the State Health Council
- Council to provide direction to the chair with regards to discussion of issues or actions arising from this meeting
For more information, contact Pamela Thompson, NDDoH at 701-328-2408.