State Health Council meeting scheduled for November 18, 2020
BISMARCK, N.D. – The State Health Council, the advisory body of the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH), will hold a meeting on Wednesday, November 18, 2020, at 8:30 a.m. via video conference. Members of the public can view the meeting at https://youtu.be/_g5f9oSXh04.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Minutes of the August 12 and October 16 Meetings
- Election of Officers
- Budget Discussion
- COVID-19 Update
- Research & Response Section Update
- ND Primary Care Office
- Physician Eligibility – Chapter 43-12.3 Health Care Professional Student Loan Repayment Program
- Primary Care Office Update
- Update from the Interim State Health Officer
- Other Business
If special accommodations are needed for the meeting, please call the NDDoH at 701-328-2372.