State Health Council meeting scheduled for November 13, 2019
BISMARCK, N.D. – The State Health Council, the advisory body of the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH), will hold a meeting Wednesday, November 13, 2019, in Conference Room 212 located in the Judicial Wing of the North Dakota Capitol Building in Bismarck at 8:00 a.m. If special accommodations are needed for the meeting, please call the NDDoH at 701-328-2408.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Minutes of the August 14 & October 28, 2019 Meetings
- Gratitude for past State Health Council Board Members & Election of Officers
- Administrative Rules – End of Life in Basic Care Rules
- Administrative Rules – Lab Services in Hospitals
- Administrative Rules – Electronic Lab Reporting
- Administrative Rules – Significant Contagious Diseases
- Administrative Rules – Trauma System Rules
- Approval of Newborn Screening Advisory Committee Members
- Healthy & Safe Communities Section Update
- Update from the State Health Officer
- Other Business
For more information, contact Pamela Thompson, NDDoH at 701-328-2408.