BISMARCK, N.D. – The State Health Council, the advisory body of the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH), will hold a meeting Wednesday, February 24, 2021, online beginning at 8:30 a.m. If special accommodations are needed for the meeting, please call the NDDoH at 701.328.2408.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Approval of the November 18, 2020 meeting minutes and the December 16, 2020 special meeting minutes.
- State laboratory testing update
- Veterinarian loan repayment awards
- State and Federal Loan Repayment Program updates
- Legislative updates
- State Health Officer update
- Other business
The meeting can be viewed live at http://health.nd.gov/SHClive.
For More Information Contact:
State Health Office
PHONE: (701) 328-2408