- As of December 30, the total tests and percent positivity now includes both antigen and PCR results. This is due to the increase in antigen screening across the state and the increase in negative result reporting.
BY THE NUMBERS
4,845 – Total Tests from Yesterday*
1,366,098 – Total tests completed since the pandemic began
Now includes PCR and antigen combined.
127 – Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
105 – PCR Tests | 22 - antigen tests
92,891 – Total positive individuals since the pandemic began
2.91% – Daily Positivity Rate**
Now includes PCR and antigen.
1,999 - Total Active Cases
+110 Individuals from Thursday.
47 – with a recovery date of yesterday****
89,582 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
92 – Currently Hospitalized
-2 - Individuals from Thursday.
18 – New Deaths since Thursday*** (1,310 total deaths since the pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 90s from Barnes County.
- Man in his 70s from Barnes County.
- Woman in her 80s from Barnes County.
- Woman in her 80s from Burleigh County.
- Man in his 80s from Burleigh County.
- Man in his 80s from Cass County.
- Woman in her 70s from Cass County.
- Woman in her 80s from Nelson County.
- Man in his 70s from Morton County.
- Woman in her 90s from Morton County.
- Woman in her 90s from Pembina County.
- Woman in her 90s from Ramsey County.
- Woman in her 80s from Ramsey County.
- Man in his 70s from Ransom County.
- Woman in her 80s from Rolette County.
- Man in his 60s from Ward County.
- Woman in her 80s from Wells County.
- Woman in her 60s from Williams County.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Barnes County – 1
- Benson County – 3
- Burleigh County - 15
- Cass County – 43
- Dickey County – 1
- Dunn County – 1
- Eddy County - 1
- Grand Forks County – 4
- Griggs County - 1
- LaMoure County – 1
- McKenzie County - 2
- McLean County – 2
- Mercer County - 3
- Morton County – 10
- Ramsey County – 7
- Ransom County – 2
- Richland County - 1
- Rolette County – 5
- Stark County – 5
- Stutsman County – 2
- Traill County – 1
- Walsh County - 1
- Ward County – 10
- Williams County - 5
* Note that this includes PCR and antigen; it does not include individuals from out of state.
**Individuals (PCR or antigen) who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive with a PCR or antigen test and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19. Please remember that deaths are reported as they’re reported to us by the facility or through the official death record (up to 10-day delay).
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
*****Daily positive numbers include people who tested with a PCR or antigen test. Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.