BY THE NUMBERS
5,709 – Total Tests from Yesterday*
1,153,230 – Total tests completed since the pandemic began
486 – Positive Individuals from Yesterday*****
80,135 – Total positive individuals since the pandemic began
9.24% – Daily Positivity Rate**
5,236 - Total Active Cases
-450 Individuals from Yesterday
918 – Individuals Recovered from Yesterday (788 with a recovery date of yesterday****)
73,933 – Total recovered since the pandemic began
301 – Currently Hospitalized
-18 - Individuals from yesterday
12 – New Deaths*** (966 total deaths since the pandemic began)
INDIVIDUALS WHO DIED WITH COVID-19
- Man in his 70s from Burleigh County.
- Man in his 80s from Burleigh County.
- Woman in her 70s from Cass County.
- Man in his 80s from Foster County.
- Man in his 80s from Grant County.
- Man in his 90s from Griggs County.
- Woman in her 80s from McLean County.
- Woman in her 50s from Ransom County.
- Man in his 80s from Stark County.
- Man in his 70s from Stutsman County.
- Man in his 90s from Walsh County.
- Woman in her 90s from Ward County.
COUNTIES WITH NEW POSITIVE CASES REPORTED TODAY
- Barnes County - 5
- Benson County – 2
- Bottineau County – 3
- Bowman County - 1
- Burleigh County - 112
- Cass County - 92
- Dickey County – 2
- Divide County - 1
- Dunn County - 4
- Eddy County – 3
- Foster County – 1
- Golden Valley County - 1
- Grand Forks County – 18
- Grant County – 1
- Hettinger County - 1
- Kidder County - 2
- LaMoure County – 5
- Logan County – 1
- McHenry County – 5
- McIntosh County - 3
- McKenzie County - 7
- McLean County – 11
- Mercer County - 8
- Morton County – 24
- Mountrail County – 1
- Oliver County - 1
- Pembina County - 4
- Ramsey County – 4
- Ransom County - 1
- Renville County - 2
- Richland County - 10
- Rolette County – 4
- Sargent County - 2
- Sioux County - 10
- Stark County – 18
- Steele County - 2
- Stutsman County – 13
- Towner County - 1
- Traill County - 2
- Walsh County - 15
- Ward County – 64
- Williams County – 19
* Note that this does not include individuals from out of state and has been updated to reflect the most recent information discovered after cases were investigated.
**Individuals who tested positive divided by the total number of people tested who have not previously tested positive (susceptible encounters).
*** Number of individuals who tested positive and died from any cause while infected with COVID-19. There is a lag in the time deaths are reported to the NDDoH.
**** The actual date individuals are officially out of isolation and no longer contagious.
*****Totals may be adjusted as individuals are found to live out of state, in another county, or as other information is found during investigation.