Select Agent Rule Out Identification/Flipchart:
- Bacillus anthracis
- Bacillus cereus biovar anthracis
- Burkholderia mallei
- Burkholderia pseudomallei
- Francisella tularensis
- Yersinia pestis
National Select Agent Registry
All entities that possess, use, or transfer biological agents or toxins are required to be registered with the National Select Agent Registry. This website contains application packages, forms, current regulations, and additional resource information.
- Form 1: Application for Laboratory Registration for Possession, Use, and Transfer of Select Agents and Toxins - An entity is required by regulations to register with the Federal Select Agent Program if they wish to possess, use, or transfer select agents or toxin.
- Form 2: Request to Transfer Select Agents and Toxins - This form is used by entities to request prior authorization of a transfer of select agents or toxins.
- Form 3: Report of Theft, Loss, or Release of Select Agents and Toxins - Entities are required to report a theft, loss, or release of a select agent or toxin.
- Form 4: Report of the Identification of a Select Agent or Toxin - This form is used by clinical or diagnostic laboratories and other entities to notify the Federal Select Agent Program of the identification of a select agent or toxin as the result of diagnosis, verification, or proficiency testing and of the final disposition of that identified agent or toxin.
- Form 5: Request for an Exemption of Select Agents and Toxins for Public Health or Agricultural Emergency or Investigational/Experimental Product - This form is used by an entity to request an exemption from the Select Agents Regulations for an investigational product or in cases of agriculture or public health emergency.
Chemical/Biological Agent Transport Kit