The PreK-12 school dashboard is updated daily by 11am and includes cases reported through the previous day.
- Enrollment numbers reflect current public-school student enrollment for any DPI approved schools PreK-12. Non-public school student enrollment data is not available.
- Staff includes both public and non-public school employees assigned to a school, district, or special education unit.
- When student enrollment in a public school or district is under 10, the values are suppressed and noted on the visuals.
- Positive cases are reflective of the 2020-2021 school year starting 08-19-2020, and not the entirety of the pandemic.
- Data may not be identical to a district's COVID dashboard due to nicknames or data entry errors during test registration that would prevent matches between COVID cases and student/staff enrollment data.
- Active cases are calculated based on a standard 10-day isolation period. Actual active cases may differ slightly.