2021-22 Seasonal Influenza Vaccine Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the North Dakota Department of Health recommends providers begin vaccinating for influenza each season as soon as vaccine becomes available. Ideally, people should receive their influenza vaccination by the end of October, but vaccination of unvaccinated people should continue throughout the season, as long as influenza viruses are circulating.
- Vaccine Finder
- Live, Intranasal Influenza Vaccine Information Statement
- Inactivated Influenza Vaccine Information Statement
- TIV Vaccination Checklist
- 2021-22 Influenza Vaccine Algorithm
- 2021-22 Influenza Vaccine Dosage Chart
For more information on vaccines, click here to visit the North Dakota Department of Health Immunization Program.