Rabies Training & Recommendations
- Rabies Postexposure Prophylaxis (PEP) Basics
- This online training module was designed by the CDC and the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene to educate healthcare providers and public health professionals about rabies, the approach used in evaluating patients for rabies virus exposure, and the administration of rabies postexposure prophylaxis (PEP) as recommended by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP).
- Rabies Recommendations for Veterinarians and Veterinarian Technicians (PDF)
- Rabies Recommendations for Peace Officers (PDF)
- Rabies Recommendations for Health Care Providers (PDF)
- North Dakota Century Code