Priority group indicated in the vaccine locator is the lowest priority group currently being vaccinated by the provider site. Individuals who are eligible to receive COVID-19 vaccine as part of a higher priority group may still be vaccinated by a provider site that has moved to a lower priority group.
Phase 1 Priority Groups for North Dakota:
Phase 1A: Health Care Workers and Long-Term Care Residents
- Health care workers in direct contact with COVID-19
- First Responders
- Long-term care residents and staff
Phase 1B: Older individuals, people with underlying health conditions, other congregate settings, childcare workers, and employees of preschools and kindergarten through 12th grade (in order of priority)
- Persons 75 and older
- Persons 65-74 with two or more high-risk medical conditions
- Staff and persons living in other congregate settings
- Persons age 65 and older with one or more high-risk medical conditions
- Persons age 65 and older with or without high-risk medical conditions
- Persons with two or more high-risk medical conditions regardless of age
- Child care workers
- Workers employed by preschools or Kindergarten through 12th grade
Phase 1C: Essential workers and people of any age at increase risk for COVID-19 (in order of priority)
- National Guard, not previously covered
- Workers enabling access to human food, not including restaurant workers
- Public safety answering points
- Manufacturing related to development or supply of COVID-19 vaccine
- Other healthcare/public health not included in phase 1A
- Free standing clinical laundries
- Public transit, including bus, taxi, ride-share
- Persons 16-64 with one or more high-risk medical condition
- Blood bank workers not previously vaccinated
- Information Technology
- All other essential workers per Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA)
Click here for more information about the Phase 1 priority groups for North Dakota.
Click here to learn which health conditions are considered high risk for COVID-19 and place individuals in Phase 1 priority groups for vaccination.
Inventory availability is updated daily based on provider vaccine inventory on hand in the North Dakota Immunization Information System (NDIIS). The NDIIS only has vaccine inventory information for providers receiving COVID-19 vaccine allocations through the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH) Division of Immunizations. North Dakota providers who are not receiving vaccine through the NDDoH may have vaccine available that is not indicated in the vaccine locator.