North Dakota Department of Health COVID-19 Information for Businesses
For additional questions specific to COVID-19 guidance and businesses, please reach out to our COVID-19 business team at the email below, or see below for information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- COVID-19 Business Team Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline number: 1-866-207-2880
- Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am-5pm
Thank you for your diligent efforts to keep your employees and workplace safe from COVID-19. As we continue to navigate the pandemic, the North Dakota Department of Health (NDDoH) wants to help your business become independent in assisting your employees with COVID-19 quarantine and isolation guidance.
The NDDoH has moved away from contacting businesses of positive cases and with providing return to work letters for employees following COVID-19 isolation.
As the state shifts toward an endemic response, businesses are encouraged to accept results of at-home or OTC tests.
Furthermore, businesses are encouraged to utilize multiple prevention and screening tools, such as vaccination and at-home or over the counter testing, to keep the workplace healthy. Being up to date on COVID-19 vaccine gives you and your employees an added layer of protection against COVID-19 and may also protect your friends and loved ones. At-home or over the counter tests are an important tool in early identification and isolation of positive cases.
We have provided the following documents to assist you in this transition:
- Guidance for Employers Factsheet
- Workplace Close Contacts
- Workplace Assessment for COVID-19
- COVID-19 Vaccine Information – Department of Health (nd.gov)
- Mask Information
- United States Department of Homeland Security
- Employee Screening Tool (Spanish)
- Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Introductory Letter (Spanish)
- Employer COVID-19 Vaccine Newsletter Content (Spanish)
- Workplace Screening and Guidance for Employees (Spanish)
- Workplace Contact Tracing (Spanish)
- Workplace Self Assessment (Spanish)